Soirée Pen Ar Bed















Les podiums de la soirée :
Marie Jo : 1ère V3
Marie : ère Espoir
Patrick : 2e V2

Bravo à vous 3 !















Les Foulées Nature sur le podium :
2e ex æquo avec Le Braden pour le club de plus
représenté !

















Anne-Marie est fière de brandir le trophée...































Rappels du Coach sur la Préparation technique et la
Diététique pour la réussite d'un marathon... à suivre
et appliquer les yeux fermés !

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own site now ;)

Also visit my page: source

Anonyme a dit…

Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

Here is my blog; Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

My blog - Sac Guess Pas Cher