SOIRÉE CHALLENGE PEN AR BED


Soirée de clôture du challenge Pen Ar Bed où 14 membres des Foulées Nature
se sont qualifiés ; à noter deux performances particulières :
- Patrice Javer qui termine 1er V2 pour cette saison
- Sylvain Le Moal : 20e au scrach final

Bravo à vous deux pour ces magnifiques places, ainsi qu'aux 12 autres pour leur
participation.


Apéritif généreux...

...en attendant le succulent couscous, très apprécié de tous !

Serge, tu l'auras un jour ta statuette de "l'assiduité" !



















     
Petit delirium avec les roses... des dames ! Les hommes ont confessé jalouser
 "un peu" le gente féminine pour ce cadeau supplémentaire...

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I know this web site presents quality depending posts and additional data,
is there any other website which presents these data in quality?


Also visit my blog http://wiki.torfabrik.de/index.php/Benutzer:SidneyFko

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue along with your web site in web explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a huge element of folks will miss your excellent writing due to this problem.

Feel free to surf to my website; Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web page is in fact fastidious.


Stop by my webpage ... Abercrombie Et Fitch

Anonyme a dit…

I visited multiple blogs however the audio quality for audio songs existing at this site is actually marvelous.


Feel free to visit my web site: Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

It's actually very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, so I only use the web for that reason, and get the hottest information.

My web site :: chaussure de foot pas cher :: http://smu-fr.org/chaussuredefoot.html ::

Anonyme a dit…

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm
assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Take a look at my web page :: Air Max